IT Virtualization Consulting Services
An Introduction to IT Virtualization
Virtualization is the process of creating a virtual version of a server or computer system using software rather than hardware. It enables multiple operating systems to run simultaneously on a single machine.
Virtualization aims to centralize administrative tasks and reduce hardware costs while improving scalability and workloads.
Virtualization is based on the concept of partitioning wherein, a single physical server is divided into multiple logical servers, which in turn, run operating system and applications independently.
Our services are more cost-effective, reliable and secure compared to on-site systems while offering the same gamut of services.
Data Insights: Virtualization Services and Business Impact
Global Server Virtualization Market Forecast (2017-23)
- USD 8 Billion by 2023
- 7% CAGR
Uptime that virtualization technology can offer
Possible reduction of hardware and operating costs
Possible utilization of every individual server efficiency
Possible power cost-savings through virtualized environment
Rate of rise in number of elements a virtual machine can handle
Increase of workload capacity that virtualization can offer
Potential savings that virtualization offers over physical servers
Veritis Virtualization Consulting Services
Veritis provides viable consulting services for companies, based out of United States, looking to increase productivity while reducing IT infrastructure costs. Switching to virtualization helps in controlling workloads across data centers in addition to reducing energy consumption and IT infrastructure.
Veritis Virtualization Consulting Services deliver end-to-end solutions with its expertise on market-leading platforms such as VMware. With proven excellence, we can help organizations in switching over to a virtualized IT environment and meet the demand for more efficient IT operations.
Our portfolio of Consulting Services includes:
- Application Virtualization: Here, the applications get virtualized and are streamed from a server to the end user’s device.
- Desktop Virtualization: It is a method that separates a computer’s desktop environment from the physical computer. It is mostly used in the data center, where personalized desktop images for each user are hosted on a data center server.
- Hardware Virtualization: This refers to the creation of virtual (as opposed to concrete) versions of computers and operating systems. It aims to run different operating systems on the same hardware and lets more than one user to use the processor simultaneously.
- Network Virtualization: This refers to the method of combining the available resources in a network by dividing the available bandwidth into independent channels, each of which can be assigned or reassigned to a particular server or device in real time.
- Operating System (OS) Virtualization: It enables organizations to have a single server that can run multiple OS’ instead of having a dedicated server for each OS.
- Server Virtualization: It is a method of partitioning one physical server into numerous virtual servers, each of which run its own operating system, applications and functions as an independent server.
- Storage Virtualization: It is the process of grouping physical storage from multiple network storage devices so that it performs as if it is on one storage device.
Features of Veritis IT Virtualization Services
Veritis offers customized IT Virtualization consulting solutions that are perfectly in sync with the business needs of customers. Our domain experts help you in deriving the benefits of virtualization for all mission-critical business applications.
- Improved agility: Our services enable the accelerated virtualization of critical business applications in addition to improving storage I/O performance.
- Boosted productivity: We are focused on simplifying storage management and hardware consolidation to ensure higher productivity.
- Advanced resource optimization: We ensure advanced levels of resource optimization by combing the available resources and dividing the available bandwidth into independent channels.
- Backup Support and Disaster Recovery: The foolproof backup and disaster recovery plan ensures proper management and storage of the critical customer data.
Veritis adopts a four-phase strategy for its IT Virtualization services as follows:
- Analysis and Assessment: After a detailed review of the customer’s IT environment, we provide an estimate of the total cost of ownership for the infrastructure as well as the setup expense.
- Design: In this phase, we create a detailed project plan and detail the strategy to be adopted for the virtualization of servers.
- Deployment: Our team of experts works with customers in the authentication, configuration and deployment of a new infrastructure that meets the performance requirements.
- Support: We offer multiple levels of support technologies and work with the customers in determining the ideal support level for their workforce and capabilities.
Benefits of Our Services
Our Virtualization consulting services provide several benefits to companies looking for a reliable, affordable and secure environment.
|Speedy Recovery Time
|Reduced Hardware Costs
|Better Business Continuity
|Non-disruptive Data Migration
|Easier Backup and Disaster Recovery
|Overall Performance Augmentation
Get Started Now
Renowned Veritis IT architects and consultants can assist your organization in tailoring the perfect virtualization solution for all your business requirements. You can reach out to us for more information on how to avail our services. Contact us @ 972-753-0022 or Email us at email@example.com.